Employee Training Scheduling and Materials - Change My Registrations Button Text

To change the Course Booking Button from ‘My Registration’ to ‘Book This Course’ or any other wording please follow the steps below.

Go to the page that contains the ‘My Registration’ button: Upcoming courses > Name of course.

From this page select: Site Actions > Edit Page.

Then modify the courses web part (default name is Courses_1):

Edit > Modify Shared Web Part

On the side panel select XSL Editor

In the Text Entry box that is displayed find the 2 occurrences (one for each button) of the line below (don't select the speech marks at either end of the code):

input class="ms-ButtonHeightWidth2" type="button" value="My Registration" name="btnFormAction1"



And replace the ‘My Registration’ text with text of your own:

input class="ms-ButtonHeightWidth2" type="button" value="Book This Course" name="btnFormAction1"



Then press Save.

0 comments:

Find It